Publishing an Apache Thrift release
- ssh people.apache.org and set ''umask 0002''
- Copy the tarball, signature, and hashes to the official artifact rep:
- mkdir -p /www/www.apache.org/dist/thrift/
- copy the tarball, signature, and checksums into the above dir
- Create a tag from your version branch:
- svn cp .../thrift/branches/ .../thrift/tags/thrift-
- Update the website to point to the new version
- edit /www/thrift.apache.org/thrift/download/index.html to point to the new release. See the website documentation for more details
- "Release" the version in JIRA and create the next version label and transition any tickets to the new version.